corinthians 2 niv

6 the punishment inflicted on him by the majority is sufficient. 2 Corinthians 2 New International Version NIV 2 1 So I made up my mind that I would not make another painful visit to you.


Ephesians 5 1 2 Niv Ephesians 5 1 2 Ephesians 5 Ephesians

51 - 54 AD 2 Corinthians.

. When i came to you i did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as i proclaimed to you the testimony about god. 2 And so it was with me brothers and sisters. Now instead you ought to forgive and comfort him so that he will not be overwhelmed by excessive sorrow.

15for we are to god the. 3 I came to you in weakness with great fear and trembling. Recipients Author and Time of Writing.

1 Corinthians 2The New International Version. 15 for we are to god the. 4 My message and my preaching were.

A 2 for i resolved to know nothing while i was with you except jesus christ. 1 2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you. I urge you therefore to reaffirm your love.

1 When I came to you brothers I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. 5 if anyone has caused griefd he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you to some extentnot to put it too severely. 3 praise be to the god and father of our lord jesus christ the father of compassion and the god of all comfort 4 who comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort those in any trouble.

Jon 115-17 KJV 15 So they took up Jonah and cast him forth into the sea. 2 Grace and peace to. The church in Corinth began as a result of the apostle Pauls activities during his second missionary journey c.

6 the punishmente inflicted on him by the majority is. When i came to you i did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as i proclaimed to you the testimony about god. 2 for i resolved to know nothing while i was with you except jesus christ.

When i came to you i did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as i proclaimed to you the testimony about god a 2 for i resolved to know nothing while i was with you except jesus. And the sea ceased from her raging. 15for we are to god the.

2 For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. When I came to you I did not come with eloquence or human wisdomm as I proclaimed to you. 16 Then the men feared the LORD exceedingly and.

2 For if I grieve you who is left to make me glad but you whom I. 5 if anyone has caused grief he has not so much grieved me as he has grieved all of you to some extentnot to put it too severely. Pauls first letter to the believers in Corinth gives us a glimpse into his deeply personal and tumultuous relationship with this gathering of Jesus-followers.

14 but thanks be to god who always leads us as captives in christs triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 14but thanks be to god who always leads us as captives in christs triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 14 but thanks be to god who always leads us as captives in christs triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere.

14but thanks be to god who always leads us as captives in christs triumphal procession and uses us to spread the aroma of the knowledge of him everywhere. 1 Paul an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God and Timothy our brother To the church of God in Corinth together with all his holy people throughout Achaia. 15 for we are to god the.


Pin On Bible Verses


Pin On New Testament Verses


Pin On Bible Verse Of The Day


Pin On My Pin Creations


Pin On Jesus


Pin On Re Inspire


Pin On The Bible


Pin On My Pin Creations


Pin On Scripture Art


Pin On The Word


Pin On Inspiration


Pin On Bible Verses


Pin On Paul S Letters


ป กพ นในบอร ด Christian Inspiration


Pin On Soul Food


Pin On Christian Coffee Mugs


Pin On The Bible

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel